Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So, General Conference was pretty much amazing!!! I think, for me, I can honestly say it was the best so far. I think that had a large to do with the fact that I was far more spiritually prepared than I've ever been before. And so, my Spirit was able to learn far better than ever before. I loved the talk about Prayer and the one about the Words that we Speak. There was a handful of other ones that I need to internalize when I receive them in next month's Ensign. And I can't wait!!! I thought it was so neat that they rededicated the Tabernacle. I didn't know they were going to do that. But all in all, I really did love all the talks and felt the Spirit's loving guidance throughout the whole of conference.

So, what was your favorite part of Conference?

Know that I think of and pray for you often.

Take Care.

Your Son, Brother and Friend:
~Elder Garn Mosiah Penrod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home