Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weekly Update - Aug. 15, 2007

I wanted to thank everyone for the tips and pointers. I got a few ideas that will totally help me with my companion. I think a LOT of it is really just we need to talk more. Get to know each other a little better, does that make sense?

Anyways, so the work here is still going well. We still have three people who are set for baptism and they're going strong! I'm so proud of them! They are exercising so much faith as they Act on what they have found to be true. I'm way excited for the rest of this transfer. I can't believe that it's already half-way finished! I hope that President lets me stay here my last transfer. But most missionaries are assigned to an area that they've never been before for their last transfer. So, I wouldn't really be surprised if that happened to me.

Well, I'm about to get the big boot [I'm getting kicked off! :( ], so I'll wrap this up. I love you all and I'm learning and growing so much as I serve the Lord!

To all young men who are thinking about it, to all those who know young men who are thinking about it... I RECOMMEND A FULL-TIME MISSION TO EVERY ABLE-BODIED YOUNG MAN!!! (not to mention it is a commandment from the Lord to serve if possible) IT IS WAAAYYY WORTH IT!!!

Take care and know that I love you all!

Your Son, Brother and Friend:
~Elder Garn Mosiah Penrod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home