Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Weekly Update - Aug 29, 2007

Aug 29th, 2007
Well everybody, here we are already. We're going into the last week if the transfer and I can hardly believe that it's here.

Elder Haderlie and I have been working hard to help the work progress here in the Concordia Branch. There is still much to do and I'm not sure if President Hacking will leave me here or not. He sometimes transfers missionaries to places they've never been before for their last six weeks. But, He also leaves missionaries in the area where they've been often enough that I really don't know what to expect. If I had a choice, I would like to stay. But that's always what I want. I'm glad I've had these chances to be moved from one place to another, because this way, I meet so many more people and get to learn so many new things. It's exciting, really.

The Weather here is starting (very slowly) to cool off. I'm excited about that too.

Well, I'm so sorry. But once again I am out of time. (We've been all over the place today!) Know that I am alive and well and loving life!

Take Care.

Your Son, Brother and Friend:
~Elder Garn Mosiah Penrod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home