Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I've been Transferred! - New Address

I've been transferred everyone! I haven't had a chance to write the weekly update yet. I need to finish packing because I leave tomorrow! I wish I didn't have to leave these people. I've come to love them very much. But, I guess I'll get to fall in love with a whole new group of people.

Here's my new address, just in case I don't get the weekly update off in time (and it doesn't look like I'm going to):

1500 E. Tall Tree Rd. 36-102
Derby, KS
67037

I love each and every one of you! Even if you haven't heard from me in a while. (You'll know who you are soon.)

Always remember that this Gospel, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, will bring you direction, comfort, knowledge and above all JOY and happiness. Study and learn. Knock, Ask and receive.

Your friend;
~Elder Penrod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home