Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Weekly Update July 19th, 2006

July 19th, 2006

  Sorry everybody, no time. I have to go before I get kicked off.

  This last week was fun. We had a rollercoaster ride with some of the people in our teaching pool. We thought some of them were dogging us and intentionally avoiding us and stuff but then, just yesterday, my companion and I were both elated to discover that that wasn't the case at all. We really did have our faith tried; and because we endured and continued to exercise faith, the Lord blessed us.

  Just in case I haven't mentioned them before. We were led to a Family on July the 4th. The Kessel family. They were the ones we thought were avoiding us but really weren't. They are so excited to see us and we are both really excited to teach them. So, feel free to say a little prayer for them and us.

  We've also been blessed with a few more people to teach and we're praying for them and hoping that all goes well there.
  Since transfers, there's been... it sounds kinda weird but a little empty feeling insde fo me. I LOVED the last district. I actually miss elder Wilson and his companion, elder Jackson. Elder Wilson has, so far been my favorite distrcit leader... Hands down. There's nothing wrong with the new district leader. But I really enjoyed the other two. Oh well, that's what modern technology is for. I'll keep track of them. (Look out! I'm keeping track of you. And if you think you're going to pull a quick one on me, then I have one thing to say to you... "Get back in line...")

  Well, I have to go. I love you all.

 

~Elder Garn M. Penrod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home