Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Weekly Update - August 9, 2006

August 9th, 2006

  I love being a missionary! There's really not much else to say. There are certainly personal trials and things like that. But, just as promised, if they are endured well, it will be for our better. To help us grow and learn in ways that don't happen any other way than by and through experience.

 

  This week, on Monday, we challenged someone we've been teaching for a while for baptism on August 26 th!!! That was so exciting! He said that he would pray about it and tell us what he felt on Sunday when we see him at the Jensen's for dinner. I'm praying for him like crazy! I have faith in him. If not on the 26 th, I know it will happen soon!!!

 

  The blessings that come with teaching and living the gospel are incredible. If you aren't praying sincerely, really giving God some of your time, start. Your Father in Heaven misses hearing from you and talking with you. Tell him what you're thinking and how you're feeling. He will help and comfort you. Of this, I have a firm testimony! I know that God lives. That he knows each and every one of us and even CARES about us. I am proud to be found among those numbered to be in His service at this time.

 

  I love you all. Take care and know that I pray for you and think of all of you often.

 

  Your Son, Brother and Friend;

    ~Elder Garn Mosiah Penrod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home